Terms and conditions
– The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
– Any instructions provided on the promotional card and/or tweets form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition. The winner will be chosen by Recruiter editor DeeDee Doke during the Investing in Talent Awards ceremony on 4 October 2017.
– The Promoter (Recruiter’s Investing in Talent Awards) will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
– The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition, and in entering the Competition entrants agree to their name and company being made publicly available if they win.
– The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner will be notified following the Competition closing time, firstly by public announcement at the Investing in Talent ceremony and then by direct tweet.
– The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these Terms and Conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
– The Prize shall be one bottle of champagne.
– The Prize will be presented to the winner at the Awards in October. The winner of the prize will need to have a ticket at the Awards ceremony in order to redeem their prize. The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue Terms and Conditions as applicable.
– Prizes can not be exchanged for cash or alternatives and shall be limited to the prize in question. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.