How will the entries be judged?
- All entries to Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards will be viewed by the individual judges and Recruiter Editor, DeeDee Doke.
- Each entry will be judged on the information provided in the Category Entry Form and on the financial and company information supplied during the online entry process.
- Entries will be judged against a judging criteria.
- Entries which have not been correctly submitted through our online system will be rejected. Please see How to Enter and the Conditions of Entry details.
- The judging panel will meet in September, after which the shortlist will be published in Recruiter magazine and on the Awards website, and all entrants will be individually contacted.
- Entrants to the individual categories will be required for an interview during the judging day to be held on 14 September, London.