All entering agencies, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) companies and the subsidiaries of either/both verify that their companies have been in business under their current names precisely and have not been involved in insolvency proceedings from 1 January 2015. Further, agencies must verify that they have held full valid licenses (such as but not limited to Gangmasters Licensing Authority), company registrations, certifications (for example, health & safety), etc that are required to operate in their industry, sectors or locations at all times during the entry period covered. They must also attest: 1) they have not been subject to any penalties/disciplinary action by a government organisation or trade body for activity or practices related to agency operation since 1 January 2015; 2) they must not be facing legal action or have been convicted in courts of law/tribunals for malpractice or poor treatment of employees and/or temporary workers or contractors from 1 January 2015.
Entrants in the individual categories will be held accountable to equivalent standards for professional reputation on an individual basis, including but not limited to up-to-date director information recorded at Companies House, for the period from 1 January 2015.
Entrants take responsibility for assuring that they meet the above criteria. Recruiter reserves the right to disqualify entrants or nullify any awards conferred in the event that the above criteria is not met.
- These Awards are open to Recruitment Agencies and Recruitment Process Outsourcing organisations that have been in operation since 1 January 2015.
- Entries will not be accepted for judging unless you have entered via the online entry process, the requested financial and company information has been supplied, the correct entry template has been uploaded and, where requested, a supporting testimonial or reference has been provided.
- Entrants found to be resubmitting the same entry documents as a previous year will be excluded from the entry process. All entries must be completed on the individual category entry form for 2019 and any entries where the details provided are the same as a previous year will be excluded from the entry process. Any entries that include a project that has previously been entered must show how this project has developed since it was last entered and provide performance data to support this.
- Companies may enter into more than one category as appropriate, but an entry fee must be paid for each category entered.
- The judges reserve the right to re-categorise entries if they think another category would be more suitable. However, they cannot be expected to routinely re-categorise incorrectly entered submissions.
- Please note that if your entry is shortlisted the information in your written submission may be used at the Awards ceremony and included in any supporting materials for the Awards, such as in the Winners Brochure or Recruiter magazine.
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter the category which they are sponsoring.
- Payments for entries must have cleared by 1st October 2018 in order for entries to be judged.
- Entries may be withdrawn for any reason up until 5.30pm on 10 July 2018. However, the entry fee is not refundable. To withdraw an entry, please email email@example.com
- Redactive Events are not responsible for retaining any supporting material for collection, unless the entrant specifically requests this by email before 5.30pm on 10 July 2018.
- Entries will not be returned.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on 31 October at the Brewery, London.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered in to regarding them.
- Whilst you (or the licensors) continue to own the copyright in all works forming part of your entry, by submitting an entry you consent to our use of submitted photographic works in any publication, whether or not connected to the Investing in Talent Awards, and you now waive all moral rights in such photographic works. We may allow third parties (e.g. journalists) to use such works for Investing in Talent purposes. If a third party owns the copyright in such works, you confirm that you have obtained their consent to our use and a waiver of their moral rights for these purposes.
- If you and/or your company win an Investing in Talent Award, we may want to interview/photograph and/or video you or members of your team for coverage in Recruiter magazine or recruiter.co.uk. We may want to share your story! By entering the Investing in Talent Awards, you are agreeing to co-operate with coverage requests from Recruiter/recruiter.co.uk