All entering agencies, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) companies and the subsidiaries of either/both verify that their companies have been in business under their current names precisely and have not been involved in insolvency proceedings from 1 January 2015. Further, agencies must verify that they have held full valid licenses (such as but not limited to Gangmasters Licensing Authority), company registrations, certifications (for example, health & safety), etc that are required to operate in their industry, sectors or locations at all times during the entry period covered. They must also attest: 1) they have not been subject to any penalties/disciplinary action by a government organisation or trade body for activity or practices related to agency operation since 1 January 2015; 2) they must not be facing legal action or have been convicted in courts of law/tribunals for malpractice or poor treatment of employees and/or temporary workers or contractors from 1 January 2015.
Entrants in the individual categories will be held accountable to equivalent standards for professional reputation on an individual basis, including but not limited to up-to-date director information recorded at Companies House, for the period from 1 January 2015.
Entrants take responsibility for assuring that they meet the above criteria. Recruiter reserves the right to disqualify entrants or nullify any awards conferred in the event that the above criteria is not met.
Terms and conditions of entry:
- These awards are open to any recruitment businesses that have been in operation since at least 1 January 2016.
- Entries will not be accepted for judging unless you have entered via the online entry process, the requested financial and company information has been supplied, the correct entry template has been uploaded and, where requested, a supporting testimonial or reference has been provided.
- Entries where the word count exceeds 3,200 words will be disqualified.
- Companies may enter into more than one category as appropriate, but an entry fee must be paid for each category entered
- The judges reserve the right to re-categorise entries if they think another category would be more suitable. However, they cannot be expected to routinely re-categorise incorrectly entered submissions.
- Please note that if your entry is shortlisted the information in your written submission may be used at the Awards ceremony and included in any supporting materials for the Awards, such as in the Winners Brochure or Recruiter magazine.
- Sponsors are not permitted to enter the category which they are sponsoring.
- Payments for entries must have cleared by 2 June 2017 at 5.30pm in order for entries to be judged.
- Entries may be withdrawn for any reason up until 5.30pm on 2 June 2017. However, the entry fee is not refundable. To withdraw an entry, please email email@example.com
- Redactive Events are not responsible for retaining any supporting material for collection, unless the entrant specifically requests this by email before 5.30pm on 2 June 2017.
- Entries will not be returned.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony at the Brewery on 04 October 2017.
- The judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered in to regarding them.
CONTACT US FOR ENTRY AND BOOKING ENQUIRIES:
T: +44 (0)20 7880 6208
BECOMING A SPONSOR? PLEASE CONTACT:
T: +44 (0)20 7880 6213
Recruiter’s Investing in Talent Awards 2018, c/o Redactive Events, Level 5, 78 Chamber Street, London, E1 8BL